Omega Oil is a 100% natural specialist skincare product for the whole family.
It is recommended for use on all skin types from babies to mature skin.
It helps to treat a whole range of family skin care concerns from dry skin to stretch marks, scars, during pregnancy, wrinkles and fine lines, rashes, cradle cap, red and irritated skin, after-sun, burns and as an all-round body hydrator.
It works naturally by putting the skin's building blocks, Essential Fatty Acids, especially all important Omega 3 and other Vitamins, directly back into the skin. Helping to calm and soothe the most sensitive skin and leaving the skin supple, hydrated and healthier than ever.
· Dry skin.
· Mature skin.
· Avoiding stretch marks during pregnancy and children and teenagers going through a growth spurt.
· Red and irritated skin such as rashes and irritations.
· Many customers have written to us testifying significant improvements in eczema and psoriasis.
· Helps the skin to heal after surgery, sports injury or a playground accident. Do not apply to broken skin or an open wound but start applying as soon as the skin has closed to help minimise scaring.
· Chicken pox – as soon as the sore is not open
· During menopause to help reduce redness and dryness
· During pregnancy to help the skin to stretch. Omega Oil has been clinically proven to increase skin elasticity by 45%
· Babies – for baby massage, cradle cap and for redness and irritation.
· Children – to hydrate and moisturise their skin daily and to keep their skin soft and supple, to soothe and redness or irritation and to avoid scarring after a playground accident.
· Teenagers – as an all over body moisturiser to help give their skin the nutrients it needs as they grow.
· Hair – It is widely used on Afro-Caribbean hair and dread locks to smooth and nourish the hair and reduce frizz
· Sunburn and After-Sun – for use after sun to help soothe the skin, lock in moisture and minimise peeling. It also helps pro-long the life of your tan.